Job templates can save you a good deal of time when doing repeatable tasks. To schedule recurring work, all you have to do is assign the template to a client.
Scheduling recurring work with a job template is a 5-step procedure:
- Click the Settings icon in the sidebar menu.
- Select the Job Templates option.
- Click the Assign to Client button under the template you want to assign to a client.
- Select a client from the Clients list.
- Click the Assign template button.
Click the Settings icon in the sidebar menu. Pixie displays the Settings menu. Click Job Templates to open the Job Templates screen.
Click the Assign to Client icon below the template you want to assign to a client.
Pixie displays the Assign Template screen.
Select a client from the Clients list. Pixie will schedule the job for the selected client and assign the job to the assignee defined in the template when it starts.
Once you define a job template for recurring work, you can assign the template to a client. Pixie will assign the job to the default Client Manager as defined in the job template.