You can easily view the details of the jobs assigned to you. Pixie displays the list of jobs assigned to you in your My Day view.
Click a job in the Job List to view its details.
TIP: You can also view the details of a job by clicking the more options icon () and selecting Openfrom the menu that appears.
You can perform the following tasks while viewing the details of a job:
- You can view the tasks, emails and files related to a job. If a job consists of more than one task, you can view the details of a task by clicking it.
- You can mark tasks as completed by clicking the checkmark next to a task. If you mark all the tasks of a job as completed, Pixie will mark the job as completed and move it to your Done list.
TIP: When you mark a task as completed, Pixie places an X next to the task. If you have marked a task as complete by mistake, click this X to once again mark the task as “To do” or unfinished.
- You can also mark a job as urgent, or waiting for client.
- You can snooze a job for a day or a week. To do this, move the mouse pointer over the bell icon. Pixie will display the snooze menu. Select the appropriate option from the snooze menu. When you snooze a job, Pixie will move the job to the Snoozed jobs list.
TIP: You can also snooze a job directly from the Job List.
- If you are part of a team, you can delegate a job to your teammate. To do this, click the Delegate job icon. Pixie will display a form with the names of all your teammates. Select the teammate to whom you want to delegate the job and click the Delegate button. Pixie will also move the job to your Delegated jobs list. Pixie will also display the job in your teammate’s To do list.
TIP: You can also delegate a job directly from the Job List.
- If you have the necessary permissions, you can also edit or make changes to the job details. Click the Edit job icon to edit the job details.
TIP: After viewing the job details, click the My day icon in the sidebar menu to return to the Job List. Note that you may have to once again set the appropriate filters to see the jobs in the list.
As you have seen in this article, Pixie allows you to view the details of the jobs listed in your My Day screen. Besides viewing the details, you can also view the tasks, emails and files related to a job, mark tasks as completed, delegate a job to your teammate, and edit or make changes to the job details.